BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 6, 2007

I've been helping quite a number of people with their problem last time...
love, family, friend, etc...
though time consuming for them... it did work =)
on the other hand...
its funny sometimes where thing works for others and not myself...
can help others... cant help myself... =S
cowardice~ drags me down~ no... i dragging myself down...
can't blame anybody...
avoiding it...
nowadays been to CC to kept myself not thinking about...
started like 2months ago...
after leaving DotA, leaving cybercafe aside for like a year...
the need of it to clear my mind...

sometimes...
somethings are better off not knowing...
but not knowing or don't want to know is like avoiding something...
leaving things unsolve will end up in regretness...
regretness bringing it together to the grave is really something not really worth it...
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time...
it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable...

0 comments: