BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

guess what... i slept at 5am and actually woke up at 9.30am..
damn sleepy when wake up...
no choice... yesterday mm siu sum... ajak dou my parents that i will follow them out...
huhuhu~ T_T mm shui lo lei shui jor lor...
well... today really was a tiring day...
i went to my college to get the something call Exam Pass... and then had our "branch" i guess...

well... do u guys believe in "chinese calendar" ? lol
well... b4 i went out... i saw the calendar saying something like "today is the worst day of the month" o.O" and more is Hare/Rabbit : Bad... wa... like so "ceh" like that...
but then... sometime u really need to believe those thing...
cause after having our makan... all havent pakai sit belt... lol...
let police nampak dou... kena makan wang...
sei babi ah... rm20 oso wan makan... like pengemis like that... -_-
aih suan la... lucky not i driving... haha =P

den after all that... i follow my dad to his working factory...
well... i didnt follow my mom go shopping with his friend... cause... no money =(
go or not oso same one >.<
stay in the office... saw my dailou there... my cousin who is working for his and my father...
and my those uncle (dad's bro) lor...
go there sit sit... chat chat... use the com... nothing to do... go down see those worker do stuff...
haha... when they free that time... yumcha time... they have the time to chor dai di... damn soong... =P

nothing much liao le... after it... went back home and sleep...
damn sleepy sial... now oso sleepy lioa... haha...
btw... TOMOLO EXAM START !!!
T_T good luck to myself...

0 comments: