BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 7, 2007

I only left how long ago and I have started to
Worry about whether or not you are living happily today
The whole screen is you
Thinking of you so much that I cannot sleep
Pouted lips, that lovable appearance
And the sweet-smelling taste on your body
My happiness is you
Thinking of you so much that I will smile
Without you here, I find it very hard to endure
(Without you here I find it hard to endure and I have a lot of annoyance)
Without you annoying me, I have a lot of annoyance
(Without you annoying me, I have a lot of annoyance and find it hard to endure)
Cut through layers of clouds
I am trying to make efforts to run in a hurry towards you
Love only then is delivered
But you are already in someone else's arms
That is I cannot speak
To let her know
I will definitely scold loudly protecting you
I will also tease you to laugh
You are very important to me
I regret
Not letting you know
Quietly listening to you acting like a spoiled child
Looking at you sleeping
Constantly until when we're old
That is I cannot speak
To let her know
That is such a few simple words
I am unable to manage
The whole heart hanging in mid air
I can only
Watch from far away
These I can accomplish
But that person is already not me

0 comments: