BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The white windmill
Turning quietly
The real feeling
Distant like a dreamland
The sweet seawater
The complicated tears
I look at you smiling in a silly way
Holding my hand
I hope this dream does not have an end
It's good that we walked to here
Because I don't want to finish walking this happiness too fast
It's a shame there isn't a blessing
When I'm loving you I'm not lonely
I won't let you cry again

I carry you walking till the end
Can we not go back?
You hug me tightly
Saying you don't need a promise
You say that if I'm by myself I'll be freer
I don't understand what you're saying
I won't let go anyway
I carry you walking till the end
Can we not think too much?
Can we hold hands?
Get to the end a bit later
You say we shouldn't see each other again only for a moment
Thank you for letting me hear it
Because I'm waiting here forever

0 comments: