BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The spring flower of the story
Floats from that year when it was born
Swinging on a swing in childhood
Following memories always swaying till now

Playing the prelude, watching the sky, I remember the petal trying to flop

That day when I skipped class for you
That day when flowers fall
That classroom
How come I couldn't see
The disappeared rainy sky?
I really want to be drenched again
Never thought that I still keep the courage that I have lost
Really want to ask again
Will you wait or leave?

This day of the typhoon
I tried to hold onto your hand
But yet
Rain gradually
Heavy to the point that I cannot see you
How much longer
Before I can be at your side?
Waiting for that day when it clears up
Maybe I will be a bit better
In the past, in the past
There was someone who loved you for a long time
But yet
Wind gradually
Blows the distance really far apart
Not very easily
Once again be able to love a day more


0 comments: