BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 1, 2007

it's 4pm and i haven't had any meal yet since i wake up...
didnt feel hungry or whatever...
zau lei sot jor... <_<
nowadays owiz late sleep... about 3~5 only get to sleep in bed...
worst thing is... i woke up very early... about 10~11...
can't sleep much... even i don't know why...
is either let ppl disturb from sleep... or sleep tak tenang...
why like this le ~~~

today going to stay at home, not going out...
been going out the pass 2 days... didnt even get to eat dinner with my parents...
last 2 day went cc... and promised my parents that i will be home for dinner tomolo...
and i fong my parents fei kei... haha...
like damn sui zai rite ><
neh... that wei chiang and kinfong suddenly come find me say want go sg.wang and timesquare
kinfong get new job... need get attire... we 2 teman him get new cloth orh...
damn tired shopping... and i no 'sau wok' at all there... >.<
haha... the feeling of want buy and mm seh tak buy... make me didnt get anything at all... <_<
they come liao... went to shopping oso damn late liao...
late enuff need to fong my parents fei kei... and teman them eat...
haha... nvm la... today i whole day at home... sure won't fong my parents fei kei liao this time... :D

0 comments: