BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm Awake !!!

It's 6.25am now... and yet I'm still here blogging...
lol... still damn lifely now...
actually... i went Blitzone with Hein Hoong and Six and Krazygirl today...
a bit tiring... start playing since 9pm... we played for like 7hours man...!!!
3am !!! end it... starting... play like 4 game of dota... thought ciao adi...
after closing wc3... all still duwan to ciao... end up... open CS !!!
play play.... until 3 -.-
den go yumcha... omg~lol didnt know can yumcha suddenly already4.30 like that....
cannot liao... all rush balik...
yumcha i learn something... listen oso wanna laugh back...
he was saying that 2 guys was fighting... and throwing punch like a circle... round round 2 punch rounding... the head moving away from each other... while throwing punch... they both keep "machaohai machaohai machaohai" lol... funny...
the fren who is watching them fighting... den say... wow... this is the "Machaohai Ceh Loon Quen?"
lol... cant believe he can make such shit out.... cant stop laughing la... lol...
k la... all ciao back home...

while driving... 5am.... guess what... dad call me all of a sudden...
"zai... where r u...? i awake liao still dun come home ?"
wa... it's been a long time since they call me when i go out late...
felt surprise lo... reply back lo "coming back la... driving... bye~"
lol... reach home 5.30++
omg~ my dad at downstairs waiting me while watching tv...
me "still dun sleep ?"
dad "hungry already... make coffee and drink le"
me "aiya dun make la... come la... we go yumcha at mamak stall"
lol... he say yes wor o_o "wait me change shirt and brush teeth la"
hehe... yumcha lo.. near near outside my hse...
after yumcha go home... now going to sleep le...
lol... i can see the sky is going to turn bright soon !!!
:P okay... ciao... night~ :O

0 comments: