BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Is it really weekend ?

seriously today i don't feel like is a weekend at all...
eventhough i dunno why issit...
yesternight came back like 2am++
den slept like 4++ woke up at 12pm by a phone call...
woke up already took my breakfast...
just wake up... start coughing whole day nonstop...
the old illness is back =(
the stupid cough is like can make me cough until have the feeling of throwing out...
took some medicine and den lay on the bed watching Prison Break...
Watch 1/2 den fall asleep already...
hahaha... really slept liao like whole day already today
woke up at 4pm by a phone call again from wei chiang...
saying "eh today HH bday... no plan ?" "got... maybe yumcha later gua... later i call people 1st le"
den wake up... call some people out... took bath...
wei chiang and others arrive all at my house later on...
they all came in my house 1st cause it was really too early to have dinner that time
they all came into my room and it was like so crowded in room...
all sit on the bed...
some play ps2... some play my com... some dug out my magazine and read...
some nothing for them to do... haha... sorry la bro... donno how to serve u all >.<>.<
dunno why... didnt talk much with them today whole session... maybe sitting off too far away each other... end the yumcha session so early... back home at 1am only... aih... still got so many more hours b4 my bed time...
help le.. very boring now T.T seriously dun feel like it is like a weekend today to me at all !!!
Feel so...... LIFELESS TODAY !!! =(

0 comments: