BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Every year, every month, every day
Without you, I'm always missing a little something
Facing the challenges before me, I'm like a broken arrow
Powerless to move onwards, I have no tomorrow

But when (As long as) I think of you, then I have endless courage
Close my eyes, take a deep breath, then move forward with new meaning
No matter if the earth shakes and mountains crumble, as long as you're in my heart
This life is full of miracles, love is the force behind everything

How much wind? How many clouds? How much rain?
I hid from it before, but I'll have to meet them again
I've emptied my heart, used up my strength, yet I've still lost to Heaven
Sinking into darkness, in loneliness

No matter if I have to strive over a million times, or where my dreams are
If I empty my heart or use up my strength
Or lose myself in the end

With love, anything is possible

0 comments: