BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back To The Past

A yellow and old light
Time is at the side, suffocating without uttering a word
Loneliness starts with completely no sense of propriety
Don't understand the difference between light and heavy
Silence
Propping up jumps across strange
Quietly watching early dawn and dusk
Your body shape
Loses balance
Slowly sinks
Darkness is already flying around in mid air
Should proceed where, I cannot see
Maybe love is in another end of the dream
No way of living in real space
I want to go back to the past
I am trying to hold you in my arms
The sheepish face carries a bit of childishness
I want to see
The world you see
I want to be in your dream's frame
As long as I can depend on being together I can then feel the sweetness
I want to go back to the past
I am trying to let the story continue
At least I don't let you leave me again
Divert time's attention
This time I will hold you even more tightly
I request you to stay like this, I don't know if I am too late or not
I want to go back to the past
My thoughts are unceasingly stopping memories from being broadcasted
Blindly chasing and searching, still vastly empty
The dusky night, I am sleepy but I don't know where to hide
The moment I turned around, loneliness is already lying by my side

0 comments: